top of page

Youth of Agia Marina

Public·36 friends
Naum Aksenov
Naum Aksenov

LeAnn Rimes - Discography (1996-2011) [WORK]

LeAnn Rimes - Discography (1996-2011)

LeAnn Rimes is one of the most successful and versatile singers of her generation. She has sold over 37 million records worldwide, won two Grammy Awards, and crossed over from country to pop and beyond. In this article, we will explore her discography from 1996 to 2011, covering her major albums, singles, and collaborations.

LeAnn Rimes - Discography (1996-2011)

Download: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furluso.com%2F2tMRBf&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw1tYrujDlRrav7QNUXvd-AM

Blue (1996)

Blue was LeAnn Rimes' debut album on Curb Records, released when she was only 13 years old. The album showcased her powerful and mature voice, as well as her ability to interpret classic country songs. The title track, a remake of Bill Mack's 1958 song, was a hit on both country and pop charts, reaching number 10 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs and number 26 on the Billboard Hot 100. The song also earned her a Grammy Award for Best Female Country Vocal Performance and a nomination for Best New Artist. Other singles from the album were "The Light in Your Eyes" and "One Way Ticket (Because I Can)", which became her first number one country hit. Blue sold over ten million copies worldwide and established LeAnn Rimes as a country star.

You Light Up My Life: Inspirational Songs (1997)

You Light Up My Life: Inspirational Songs was LeAnn Rimes' second album on Curb Records, released in 1997. The album featured a mix of inspirational songs, pop ballads, and country tunes. The most successful single from the album was "How Do I Live", a song originally recorded by Trisha Yearwood for the movie Con Air. LeAnn Rimes' version was more pop-oriented and became a huge crossover hit, reaching number two on the Billboard Hot 100 and staying on the chart for 69 weeks, breaking the record for the longest-running single in history at that time. The song also earned her a Grammy nomination for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance. Other singles from the album were "You Light Up My Life", "On the Side of Angels", and "I Believe in You". You Light Up My Life: Inspirational Songs reached number one on both the Billboard 200 and the Canadian RPM albums chart, and sold over four million copies in the US.

Sittin' on Top of the World (1998)

Sittin' on Top of the World was LeAnn Rimes' third album on Curb Records, released in 1998. The album marked a departure from her previous country sound, incorporating more pop and rock elements. The lead single was "Commitment", a mid-tempo country song that reached number six on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. Other singles were "Nothin' New Under the Moon", "Looking Through Your Eyes", and "Sittin' on Top of the World". The album also included a duet with Elton John on his song "Written in the Stars", which was featured on the soundtrack of the musical Aida. Sittin' on Top of the World sold over one million copies in the US and received mixed reviews from critics.

LeAnn Rimes (1999)

LeAnn Rimes was LeAnn Rimes' fourth album on Curb Records, released in 1999. The album was a collection of cover songs from various genres, such as pop, rock, soul, and country. The only new song on the album was "Big Deal", a upbeat country song that became her fifth number one hit on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. Other songs on the album were "Crazy" by Patsy Cline, "Purple Rain" by Prince, "I Need You" by The Beatles, and "Bridge Over Troubled Water" by Simon & Garfunkel. LeAnn Rimes sold over one million copies in the US and received positive reviews from critics.

I Need You (2001)

I Need You was a compilation album by LeAnn Rimes, released in 2001 by Curb Records. The album featured some of her previous singles, such as "I Need You", "Can't Fight the Moonlight", and "Written in the Stars", as well as some new songs, such as "But I Do Love You" and "You Are". The album was originally intended to be released only in Europe and Australia, but due to the success of "Can't Fight the Moonlight", which was featured on the soundtrack of the movie Coyote Ugly, the album was released in the US as well. The album sold over one million copies in the US and received positive reviews from critics.

Twisted Angel (2002)

Twisted Angel was LeAnn Rimes' fifth studio album on Curb Records, released in 2002. The album was a departure from her previous country-pop sound, incorporating more pop-rock and dance elements. The album was co-produced by Rimes herself, along with Peter Amato, Desmond Child, and Gregg Pagani. The lead single was "Life Goes On", a pop-rock song that reached number 35 on the Billboard Hot 100 and number nine on the UK Singles Chart. Other singles were "Tic Toc", "Suddenly", and "We Can". The album also included a cover of Prince's song "Purple Rain", which was previously recorded for her 1999 self-titled album. Twisted Angel sold over 500,000 copies in the US and received mixed reviews from critics.

Greatest Hits (2003)

Greatest Hits was LeAnn Rimes' first greatest hits album, released in 2003 by Curb Records. The album featured 16 of her previous singles, such as "Blue", "How Do I Live", "I Need You", and "Can't Fight the Moonlight", as well as four new songs, such as "This Love" and "Last Thing on My Mind", a duet with Irish singer Ronan Keating. The album sold over one million copies in the US and received positive reviews from critics.

---> ServiceClient failure for DeepLeo[/ERROR]

What a Wonderful World (2004)

What a Wonderful World was LeAnn Rimes' first Christmas studio album, released in 2004 by Curb Records. The album featured a mix of traditional and contemporary holiday songs, with a jazz-inspired sound. The album included a duet with Brian McKnight on "White Christmas", a cover of Louis Armstrong's "What a Wonderful World", and a new song co-written by Rimes called "Just Love Me". The album also featured a bonus track, "Santa Baby", which was available only at Target stores in the US and on some international versions of the album. What a Wonderful World sold over 500,000 copies in the US and received positive reviews from critics.

This Woman (2005)

This Woman was LeAnn Rimes' sixth studio album on Curb Records, released in 2005. The album marked a return to her country roots, with more acoustic and organic arrangements. The album was co-produced by Rimes herself, along with Dann Huff and Tony Brown. The lead single was "Nothin' 'bout Love Makes Sense", a catchy country-pop song that reached number five on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. Other singles were "Probably Wouldn't Be This Way", "Something's Gotta Give", and "Some People". The album also included a duet with Reba McEntire on "When You Love Someone Like That", which was later included on McEntire's 2007 album Reba: Duets. This Woman debuted at number two on the Billboard Top Country Albums chart and sold over one million copies in the US.

Whatever We Wanna (2006)

Whatever We Wanna was LeAnn Rimes' seventh studio album on Curb Records, released in 2006. The album was an international release only, as Curb decided not to release it in the US due to the success of This Woman. The album featured a more pop-rock sound, with influences from blues, soul, and R&B. The album was co-produced by Rimes herself, along with Dann Huff and Blair Daly. The lead single was "And It Feels Like", a power ballad that reached number 22 on the UK Singles Chart. Other singles were "Strong", "Nothin' Wrong with That", and "Somebody's Someone". The album also included two duets: one with Bon Jovi on "Till We Ain't Strangers Anymore", which was later included on Bon Jovi's 2007 album Lost Highway; and one with Damien Leith on "Everybody's Someone", which was later included on Leith's 2007 album Where We Land. Whatever We Wanna sold over 100,000 copies worldwide and received mixed reviews from critics.

Family (2007)

Family was LeAnn Rimes' seventh studio album on Curb Records, released in 2007. The album was the first one that Rimes co-wrote and co-produced all of the songs. The album reflected her personal and artistic growth, as well as her diverse musical influences, such as country, rock, blues, and soul. The lead single was "Nothin' Better to Do", a sassy country-rock song that reached number 14 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. Other singles were "Good Friend and a Glass of Wine", "What I Cannot Change", and "Family". The album also included a duet with Bon Jovi on "Till We Ain't Strangers Anymore", which won a CMT Music Award for Collaborative Video of the Year. Family debuted at number four on the Billboard Top Country Albums chart and sold over 300,000 copies in the US.

Lady & Gentlemen (2011)

Lady & Gentlemen was LeAnn Rimes' eighth studio album on Curb Records, released in 2011. The album was a tribute to classic country songs by male artists, such as George Jones, Merle Haggard, Waylon Jennings, and Kris Kristofferson. Rimes reinterpreted the songs with her own style and perspective, giving them a fresh and feminine twist. The album was co-produced by Rimes herself, along with Vince Gill and Darrell Brown. The lead single was "Swingin'", a cover of John Anderson's 1983 hit, which reached number 57 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. Other singles were "Crazy Women", "Give", and "A Good Hearted Woman". The album also included a new version of "Blue", featuring the original songwriter Bill Mack on vocals. Lady & Gentlemen debuted at number seven on the Billboard Top Country Albums chart and sold over 100,000 copies in the US.

Spitfire (2013)

Spitfire was LeAnn Rimes' ninth studio album on Curb Records, released in 2013. The album was a personal and emotional record that dealt with her divorce from Dean Sheremet, her affair with Eddie Cibrian, and her struggles with the media and public scrutiny. The album was co-written and co-produced by Rimes herself, along with Darrell Brown and other collaborators. The lead single was "What Have I Done", a confessional ballad that featured Alison Krauss and Dan Tyminski on vocals. Other singles were "Borrowed", "Spitfire", and "Gasoline and Matches". The album also included duets with Rob Thomas on "Gasoline and Matches" and Jeff Beck on "I Do Now". Spitfire debuted at number nine on the Billboard Top Country Albums chart and sold over 50,000 copies in the US.

Conclusion

LeAnn Rimes is one of the most talented and versatile singers of her generation. She has achieved remarkable success in both country and pop music, as well as other genres. She has also ventured into acting, writing, and philanthropy. She has won numerous awards and accolades for her music and her voice. She has also overcome many challenges and controversies in her personal and professional life. She has shown her resilience and her passion for music through her discography, which spans from 1996 to 2011. LeAnn Rimes is a true artist who has left a lasting mark on the music industry and the world. d282676c82

https://gitlab.com/9monscernamu/iterm2/-/blob/master/sources/MultiCursor/Prehistorik-2-10-35438.md

https://www.expressitcommunity.com/group/boykrusisen/discussion/4dff8cc9-cbd5-44b7-956a-10f5cd46d699

https://www.tribetrainingandwellness.com/group/open-wellness-forum/discussion/ea59ceb8-b697-4b6f-a31d-8939937dacd0

https://www.rippleeffect180.org/group/ripple-effect-180-group/discussion/3e191b4e-6fc8-49d7-a1aa-99708ec1674e

https://www.olympusmonsband.com/group/olympus-mons-news/discussion/405cb185-eb6b-4291-9ec9-983031d11d47

https://gitlab.com/riobeexgu/gitlab-foss/-/blob/master/lib/tasks/gitlab/packages/Nero-Recode-48104003-x86x64-Multilenguaje-Utorrent-INSTALL.md

https://gitlab.com/dictaKinba/fdroiddata/-/blob/master/hooks/Fahren%20Lernen%20Buch.pdf.md

https://www.walkerfoodjrny.com/group/mysite-200-group/discussion/9cbf1f77-5a5c-46bf-b5fe-e1f0b7f0651b

About

Welcome to the group! The aim of this group is to bring toge...

Friends

• Macwinhub
    Macwinhub
  • Crack Trick
    Crack Trick
  • Afzaal Pc
    Afzaal Pc
  • ZS Licensekey
    ZS Licensekey
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page