top of page

Youth of Agia Marina

Public·31 friends
Ezra Harris
Ezra Harris

Avicii Put Your Hands All The Way Up (feat A... REPACK

Of all the hand percussion that I love to play, my favorite hand drum is the tumbadoras or congas as they are called in the United States. I have a very special love for hand percussion instruments in general because it is just your hands and the drum making the music. Tumbadoras are a very physical instrument and it takes a special devotion to get through the pain that you go through to get your hands in shape and to build your stamina when you first start playing. But what an incredible feeling you experience when you reach that point. What most people don't realize is that playing a whole night of hand percussion is a serious physical workout!

Avicii Put Your Hands All The Way Up (feat A...

3. Place a cotton or linen tea towel (not terry cloth, which tends to stick and may leave lint in the dough) or a large cloth napkin on your work surface and generously dust the cloth with wheat bran, cornmeal, or flour. Use your hands or a bowl scraper or wooden spatula to gently lift the dough onto the towel, so it is seam side down. If the dough is tacky, dust the top lightly with wheat bran, cornmeal, or flour. Fold the ends of the towel loosely over the dough to cover it and place it in a warm, draft-free spot to rise for 1 to 2 hours. The dough is ready when it is almost doubled. If you gently poke it with your finger, making an indentation about 1/4 inch deep, it should hold the impression. If it doesn't, let it rise for another 15 minutes. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! The aim of this group is to bring toge...

Friends

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page